- Total Pregnancy Weight Gain: (-2.5) pounds (nausea will do that to ya!)
- Blood Pressure: 112/68
- Baby's Heart rate: Well, I don't know. But he was able to find it and things sounded good. It's still amazing to hear a baby's heartbeat. I heard it and just sighed a sigh of relief that this little one is doing well and was also amazed that something this small has such a strong, valid heartbeat.
- Next Appointment: 17w 4d aka July 3
So here is a picture of the Big Sister playing at Tori's house in her car. Matt is going to have his hands full in 14 years when he teaches her to drive, let me tell you!
2 comments:
Hey! Congrats on expecting baby #2!!! I am excited thinking about when that time rolls around for us, but now we are thoroughly enjoying Imogen :-) Also wanted to let you know that the wrap is called the "Ultimate Baby Wrap" and I had registered for it at BRU. A friend made me one too, but Imi has to hold her head up first. Congratulations again!!!
Thanks for the update! Stay safe
Post a Comment